Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Rhode Island auto accident case?

Return to Videos


In Rhode Island, you can sue the driver of an accident when they are negligent. You can also sue other parties, such as the owner of the vehicle, the employer of that person if they were doing job related duties at the time of the accident, or if they were intoxicated when the accident happened, you can sue the bar or restaurant where they became drunk.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation