Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Free No-Obligation Consultation

Can I recover for scarring and disfigurement in my burn case in Rhode Island?

Return to Videos


In Rhode Island, people who are injured by burns do have a right to recover for scarring, disfigurement, and loss of use of, say, an arm or a leg, a hand, something like that. These types of claims are for permanent injuries, and they often are quite valuable.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Kiselica Law Firm, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.