Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I recover for scarring and disfigurement in my burn case in Rhode Island?

Return to Videos


In Rhode Island, people who are injured by burns do have a right to recover for scarring, disfigurement, and loss of use of, say, an arm or a leg, a hand, something like that. These types of claims are for permanent injuries, and they often are quite valuable.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation