Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I sue someone for damages if they were already found guilty in criminal court?

Return to Videos


The outcome of a drunk driver’s criminal case does not affect your ability to bring a civil claim against them. They’re two completely different standards. What is good is that if the person is convicted of drunk driving, then that can be used to enhance your case against them for your personal injuries.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation