Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Rhode Island car accident?

Return to Videos


You can sue the driver of the car you were riding in when you are injured in an accident, as long as that driver was negligent. Negligence in Rhode Island is defined as doing something that a reasonable person would not have done under the circumstances or failing to do something that a reasonable person would have done had they been involved in that same circumstance.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation