Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can people other than those physically involved in a drunk driving accident bring a lawsuit in Rhode Island for that accident?

Return to Videos


Clearly under Rhode Island law, a person who is injured by a drunk driver has a right to bring a claim. In addition, the person’s spouse and their minor children would also have a right to bring a claim, or if the accident resulted in the death of the person caused by a drunk driver, the person’s estate and add ulta minor children would also have claims, and spouse.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation