Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Free No-Obligation Consultation

Do I have a claim in Rhode Island if unsafe conditions on someone else’s property caused my injury?

Return to Videos


In Rhode Island, if you are injured on someone else’s property due to an unsafe, dangerous, or hazardous condition, you have a claim against the person who owns the property, manages it or otherwise takes care of it. However, you do need to prove that they had knowledge of it or reason to know about it prior to you getting injured.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Kiselica Law Firm, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.