Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

I was a passenger in a car driven by a drunk driver and I was injured when he crashed. Can I sue him?

Return to Videos


You can sue the driver of a car that caused an accident, that negligently caused an accident, in which you were injured. Even when that person is drunk and even if that person is a relative or close friend of yours.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation