Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

I was injured by a drunk driver. What should I do?

Return to Videos


When you’ve suffered injuries in a drunk driving accident, you should get the medical treatment that you need, and then you should take steps to hire an experienced drunk driving injury attorney. The reason you need to do this is there are many people who might be responsible out there in addition to the driver, such as the bar, or liquor store, or restaurant where they got the alcohol that made them drunk. You need to get working on that right away.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation