Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

I was involved in a car accident with a drunk driver who had just left a bar. Can I sue the bar?

Return to Videos


You may sue the bar or the restaurant where the person became intoxicated if you can prove that the bar or restaurant served alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person.

In Rhode Island, it is important to determine early on whether or not that might be the case. That’s why you want to hire an attorney right away so they can get the records of the bar or restaurant before they disappear.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation