Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

If I am injured while riding my bicycle in Rhode Island, can I sue the driver that hit me?

Return to Videos


When you are injured by another driver while riding your bicycle in Rhode Island, you have a claim against that driver as long as they were negligent. This means that they were violating the rules of the road or were otherwise not careful in the operation of their vehicle. You also can make a claim against the owner of the vehicle, and if the driver was in the course of his employment, you might also be able to bring a claim against the employer.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation