Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Is a drink on the house considered a sold beverage for dram shop actions or liquor liability cases?

Return to Videos


A drink on the house is not a sale. However, the Dram Shop or Liquor Liability Law in Rhode Island covers more than just the sale of alcohol. It also includes the service or providing of drinks. So a drink on the house does fall within the Dram Shop and Liquor Liability Laws of Rhode Island.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation