Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

I’ve been hurt in a Rhode Island pedestrian accident and I want to file a claim for my injuries. What’s the first thing I should do?

Return to Videos


The first thing you should do when you’re hurt is to get medical care and treatment. Once that’s out of the way, it’s important for you to hire an attorney as quickly as possible. The circumstances of an accident where a person has been struck by a vehicle often require a great deal of investigation. The sooner that’s done, the better.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation