Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What actions give rise to liability for a bar, tavern, or liquor store in a dram shop action or liquor liability case?

Return to Videos


Bars and restaurants can be sued for over serving alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person. Liquor stores can be sued for providing alcohol to a minor or for selling it to someone who is visibly intoxicated.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation