Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What should I do if I am involved in a car accident in Rhode Island with a drunk driver?

Return to Videos


If you are involved in an accident with a drunk driver, the first thing you should do from the scene is, call the police to make sure there’s an investigation of that person to determine whether they were under the influence. At that point, you should get medical treatment for your injuries and then you should begin the process of hiring an attorney.

It is important to get an attorney on board as quickly as possible to gather the information about whether this person had been over-served alcohol at a bar or restaurant or things of that nature.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation