Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I sue if my child had been burned?

Return to Videos


Parents can bring claims on behalf of their minor children and should bring claims on behalf of their minor children when they’ve suffered burn injuries. Parents are the legal guardians of their children and have a right and an obligation to enforce the child’s rights against whoever caused the injury.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Get started by filling out the quick form to the right and letting us know a little bit about your case. We’ll contact you promptly and let you know how we think we can help you.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation