Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Free No-Obligation Consultation

Should I go to the doctor after my Rhode Island car accident?

Return to Videos


It’s important in a Rhode Island car accident case that you get medical treatment as soon as you realize you’re injured. If at the scene, you are bleeding, you have cuts and bruises, you ought to seriously consider taking the ambulance ride to the hospital. It will be offered to you by the police. If you go to your home and the next day you wake up feeling worse, which is often the case, then you should see your family doctor or an urgent care center right away.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Kiselica Law Firm, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.