Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Free No-Obligation Consultation

Is a drink on the house considered a sold beverage for dram shop actions or liquor liability cases?

Return to Videos


A drink on the house is not a sale. However, the Dram Shop or Liquor Liability Law in Rhode Island covers more than just the sale of alcohol. It also includes the service or providing of drinks. So a drink on the house does fall within the Dram Shop and Liquor Liability Laws of Rhode Island.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Kiselica Law Firm, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.