Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Free No-Obligation Consultation

What actions give rise to liability for a bar, tavern, or liquor store in a dram shop action or liquor liability case?

Return to Videos


Bars and restaurants can be sued for over serving alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person. Liquor stores can be sued for providing alcohol to a minor or for selling it to someone who is visibly intoxicated.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 - 2024 Kiselica Law Firm, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.